• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
31f126f034199e5f769ecfca191b769d.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is the opposite of winning...

Eww...and it happened in Arizona, too.

From the article:

When the witnesses entered the morgue, they told police, Bird (seen above) sought to cover up the dead woman’s body by pulling down her gown.

Seen above, Bird claimed to have had a medical episode while inside the freezer and could not recall what had transpired afterwards.

However, cops say, Bird’s DNA was found on the corpse of the woman, who had died of natural causes. Post-mortem rib fractures were also detected on the victim’s body.

What kind of "medical episode" would he have had that could explain this?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jeez, that's so cold hearted

Well, there may be more to this story than what is being reported, but it still seems rather gruesome. I don't know what his defense will be, although it appears he may claim some sort of medical condition or mental illness.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
A while ago I was in a branch library to get a real library card so I could get access to Kanopy videos. The branch library was a warm, cheery place, fully stocked, with busy librarians and a lot of young kids, girls mostly, with their moms.

With the internet, I can check out books virtually and have done a bit of that so I was very pleasantly surprised at what I found.
There's a really nice library in a town a half hour to the north. Sometimes its worth the drive.

There's one that's decent in a neighboring city as well, but the staff tend to be fairly unwelcoming, so we don't go.

I think if the one here is being honest enough to get rid of books that aren't being used, they oughta be honest enough to fill the empty spaces with more recliners so homeless folks can be more comfortable when they nap. They lend garden tools and instruments... maybe pillows and blankets would be nice.
They need more adult toys other than computers
They've got chess boards, but they could really expand on that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going to appointment soon...

Hoping I get someone who listens...

The last one told me my little girl(I have no daughters) just needs to learn to sit still.

I wonder what box of cereal she got her degree out of.

All the best, my fingers are crossed for you and yours

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Going to appointment soon...

Hoping I get someone who listens...

The last one told me my little girl(I have no daughters) just needs to learn to sit still.

I wonder what box of cereal she got her degree out of.

what?

hope it goes well for you and your little girl