• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Our snowblower has a son-in-law attachment that makes my job easy...
No son-in-law, youngest to young do that, and the son is in Virginia and doesn’t have the COURTESY to pop back up to NY to clear the driveway after a storm

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I developed a couple of trick while living in the ice and snow. One is to walk putting a foot down and doing a tiny, controlled twist to see if there's ice I could slip on. The second is a tiny car brake tap to see if there was hidden ice. Both, being very small and controlled helped.

I've only walked in snow once but I had cloth shoes on so I feel I've suffered enough. I didn't know snow was wet. Of course I blame @Stevicus because it happened in Arizona.

Never driven in it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I developed a couple of trick while living in the ice and snow. One is to walk putting a foot down and doing a tiny, controlled twist to see if there's ice I could slip on. The second is a tiny car brake tap to see if there was hidden ice. Both, being very small and controlled helped.
Going barefoot quickly shovvs you vvhere the ice is, and helps steady you on it.

I do that vvith the car brakes. It vvorks.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm standing in the place where I live facing north thinking about direction and wondering what the hell Michael Stipe was going on about.