• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've only walked in snow once but I had cloth shoes on so I feel I've suffered enough. I didn't know snow was wet. Of course I blame @Stevicus because it happened in Arizona.

Never driven in it.

We sometimes get snow in the higher elevations. I generally stay in the flatlands where there's snow maybe once every few years.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We sometimes get snow in the higher elevations. I generally stay in the flatlands where there's snow maybe once every few years.
last time I was in Arizona it snowed in North Phoenix....AND I got jumped by an organ pipe cactus

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've learned that is not exclusively male by watching female dogs do the same thing after another dog has peed or taken a dump.
I have more trouble vvith the female cats marking than males.
That's what I mean. But I get in trouble for marking my territory, so maybe vacuuming is the smarter, more social acceptable form of marking territory. That might work better for me at the grocery store too.
Meh. VVhere's the fun in that? @John53 doesn't seem to have much fun vacuuming.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

I was staying at the Grand Canyon, I thought the town had a name but all I can find on the map is Grand Canyon Village. There was a lot of snow for much of the drive back to Vegas. We stopped at a town for petrol on the way back, I think it was Kingman and there was snow there.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
last time I was in Arizona it snowed in North Phoenix....AND I got jumped by an organ pipe cactus

1705023108582.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

They'll do that, if you're not nice to them. Many years ago, I had an unfortunate encounter with a prickly pear, but I survived.

It's the killer bees you have to watch out for.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was staying at the Grand Canyon, I thought the town had a name but all I can find on the map is Grand Canyon Village. There was a lot of snow for much of the drive back to Vegas. We stopped at a town for petrol on the way back, I think it was Kingman and there was snow there.

Kingman always gives me a bad vibe. It's had a longstanding reputation as being some kind of hotbed for right-wing activity.