• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
no no no..... not a musical instrument.... one of these

1705070753556.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They'll do that, if you're not nice to them. Many years ago, I had an unfortunate encounter with a prickly pear, but I survived.

It's the killer bees you have to watch out for.
I was just standing there minding my own business...... and WHAMMO.... it jumped me

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wouldn't the top of the morning be closer to 12 o'clock? At 6:00a, it's the bottom of the morning.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ugh. Just when I think things are settling down just a wee bit, something like this happens.
I could have lived if the barf vvas all. Then he spent tvvo hours trying to get himself hyped up(vvhy sleep? VVe got an hour in!). He eventually calmed, slept briefly(in our full sized bed, vvhich isn't very big), asked for vvater, threvv it up all over me, soiling my shirt and my only clean bra, spent another hour hopping around in bed, trying to get me to let him sleep in his ovvn bed(leaving him unattended in his room, even at bedtime has a 90% shot of causing a manic fit), and vvas in and out of sleep for the rest of the night.

I think I got 2-3 hours collectively.

I am most unhappy.
I don't know what a red cheeto is. Perhaps that is a blessing.
Yeah, it probably is. Terrible things. They make red cheeto mac and cheese novv, too(perhaps even more terrible).

I did misspeak, though. They vvere actually Dynamite Doritos. They're one of the fevv chips I enjoy, though I'm not sure I vvant any novv.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Left 20 minutes late for the morning dog walk and had to chat to people. I ended up taking a shortcut home to avoid some.