• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's a slow day or everyone is shocked into silence about an American attempting to give spelling lessons?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
And to me as well. Actually weekdays are better because a lot of people are "working" and thus not on the road (except at commute times) and not in stores etc.

Weekends suck if you live in a tourist town in the summer. I went to the local store to get some meat to make tacos tonight and they had nothing left.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You mean tourists where you are do their own cooking? Weird.

Holiday property rents (we call them gites), camper vans, chalets and tents in camping grounds, hikers. We get them all from April to October. Winter is nice other than the cold dismal weather

ChristineM

Premium Member
Ask the 'Zone' (@Subduction Zone) if he spells 'tomato', 'tomatoe'?

images (12).jpeg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Weekends suck if you live in a tourist town in the summer. I went to the local store to get some meat to make tacos tonight and they had nothing left.

Hopefully your local shop gets deliveries more than once a week. Sigh

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well I'm SORRY we don't spell with an OUTRAGEOUS accent

Actually you do (ro a Brit anyway), hundreds of outrageous accents from up and down and across the country

I used to pride myself on guessing where the American that i was talking to on the phone came from

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Actually you do (ro a Brit anyway), hundreds of outrageous accents from up and down and across the country

I used to pride myself on guessing where the American that i was talking to on the phone came from
Well I don't y'all