• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going to be a sleeping sleeper.

Goodnight

d0559330624bcd7ed85c66d4507b1865.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That "I guess" isn't very convincing.

Well I have them scattered over 6 hard drives and when somebody asks if I have a picture of whatever, instead of searching for 30 minutes for the picture I know I have they will all be in alphabetical order on a single drive. The problem is it has taken me 3 years so far and I'm only about half way through.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I have them scattered over 6 hard drives and when somebody asks if I have a picture of whatever, instead of searching for 30 minutes for the picture I know I have they will all be in alphabetical order on a single drive. The problem is it has taken me 3 years so far and I'm only about half way through.
That sounds complicated.

VVhen people ask me if I have a picture of something, I just say no.

I actually don't. I don't have a camera(or a phone vvith one), so its rare I have a picture of anything.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That sounds complicated.

VVhen people ask me if I have a picture of something, I just say no.

I actually don't. I don't have a camera(or a phone vvith one), so its rare I have a picture of anything.

I have all sorts of pictures that mostly sit around never being seen.