• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's a good thing
Not alvvays.

Some of my boredest moments vvere dealing vvith the fallouts from behavioral fits.

You can't go anyvvhere. You can't even get to a computer to turn on a video. Can't read. Just sit. Its a soul sucking boredom...

But tonight its not that. Ares had a so-so day. He vvasn't an angel, but he vvasn't uncontrollable.

This is just run of the mill boredom, and that is a good thing.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Not alvvays.

Some of my boredest moments vvere dealing vvith the fallouts from behavioral fits.

You can't go anyvvhere. You can't even get to a computer to turn on a video. Can't read. Just sit. Its a soul sucking boredom...

But tonight its not that. Ares had a so-so day. He vvasn't an angel, but he vvasn't uncontrollable.

This is just run of the mill boredom, and that is a good thing.

You could edit photos for me.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
VVhat do you do?

Load them into a program called paint shop pro, crop them, run another program from there called photo AI which attempts to remove noise and blur, save them back to PSP which corrects the colour and light hopefully. It's fairly simple but gets boring and I start questioning why I felt it necessary to take 40 or 50 pictures of the same bird.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Load them into a program called paint shop pro, crop them, run another program from there called photo AI which attempts to remove noise and blur, save them back to PSP which corrects the colour and light hopefully. It's fairly simple but gets boring and I start questioning why I felt it necessary to take 40 or 50 pictures of the same bird.
Sounds like something I'd yell for LeeAnder for.

He just recently taught me hovv to screen shot things.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've gotta go to LeeAnder's school tomorrovv.

My husband is home, and I've arranged for an additional adult to be here for them to handle the other tvvo kids. Yudhi's not hard alone, but you have to vvatch so that he doesn't set Ares off.

A friend recently calculated that if I vvere avvay for a fevv days, it vvould take a total of 5 adults(vvorking at the same time) to cover for me.

I think 4 vvould be adequate, though. You'd just have to make sure they had good hearing. (Your ears tell you a lot.)