• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I start questioning why I felt it necessary to take 40 or 50 pictures of the same bird.
Because you're hoping to get that 1-in-a-million shot that you can't specify until you see it on the screen in front of you...believe me, I've been doing this for decades...I've got several 1 in a hundred thousand shots, but I don't think I've hit one in a million yet...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Knowing that a forward slash can indicate a relationship or feud, I get the feeling that you’re trying to convey some kind of connection between 1,000,000 and 1=1,000,000. :p
no I'm not

02a031dfbd3e21cf28c3d1c523019513.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with power. This morning boom, lights flicker off/on, boom lights flicker off/on, boom and lights go out. I go to the power company's web site and report an outage. Their automated system tries to connect to my electric meter and confirms that outage. A few minutes later the power comes back on and we go to the dog park. When we come back, the power is off again. But just after I get an automated call that the power will be off until a bit after noon, I get another call that says people are on site and soon after - voila - electricity is back on.

So, echoing the 60's - "power to the people".

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Winning with knowing it's still morning's and even more winning by knowing where my towel is.

Never be without your towel. "A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have." Douglas Adams