• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Feeling like I'm coming dovvn vvith something. Gonna fight it off vvith a stiff drink at bedtime, I think. Almost alvvays vvorks. (And I have no idea vvhy.)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1706837316189.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's been in the 70s around here this past week. But I'm guessing that there are some parts of the world which are colder. I think it might still technically be winter.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It's been in the 70s around here this past week. But I'm guessing that there are some parts of the world which are colder. I think it might still technically be winter.
I love the music. The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Queen, Styx, Journey, Deep Purple. The 70's were awesome.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I love the music. The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Queen, Styx, Journey, Deep Purple. The 70's were awesome.
Blue Oyster Cult came here and my husband dragged me to it.

I didn't like them, but Foghat(vvho vvas playing before them) vvas fun.