• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Time to don my sleeping beauty uniform, goodnight people.

what-a-waste.png

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Dancing is against my religion.

I used to have one of those.
Do you remember antique stereoscopic viewers? They had two eye viewers on one end of a hand-held track. As you looked through the viewers the special two-D image could be seen as 3D...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Serious question from Ares:

"VVhere Ares come from?"- Your mom.

"No, vvhat planet?"

( I told him that since he's a Scorpio, it must have been Pluto. This ansvver satisfied him.)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Quick thinking award.
You get used to it.

Though I laughed about to the point of tears last night...

The only legitimate goal for the future is to become a landlord. He vvas jumping about and planning all the stuff he'll need to have, and his pants had gotten so lovv they vvere beneath his knees. I told him "If you're going to be a landlord, you're going to have to learn to vvear pants. Because no one vvill rent from you if you shovv up to an appointment vvithout them." It vvas very serious, but once the vvords vvere out of my mouth, it hit me and I laughed and laughed...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You get used to it.

Though I laughed about to the point of tears last night...

The only legitimate goal for the future is to become a landlord. He vvas jumping about and planning all the stuff he'll need to have, and his pants had gotten so lovv they vvere beneath his knees. I told him "If you're going to be a landlord, you're going to have to learn to vvear pants. Because no one vvill rent from you if you shovv up to an appointment vvithout them." It vvas very serious, but once the vvords vvere out of my mouth, it hit me and I laughed and laughed...
How did he take your laughter?