• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning. You up for work?

1707309444550.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Winning with heart palpitations?

Not much of a win.

(These are deemed inconvenient and non-dangerous, nothing to worry about, but they're intensely annoying when they occur.)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ok, just one more annoyance in your life.

How long to they last? And is there anything that sets them going?
Nah, pretty random. Monthly 'cycles' can sometimes make them more likely. Can last from between a few seconds to a minute or so.

They gave me meds initially, but when I found out they were just simply annoying, I went off the meds(which were God awful). I used to have them multiple times a day, and they told me when I got pregnant with Yudhi, I could expect the condition to get worse. Instead, it almost completely vanished. Now I have them only a couple times a month.

Still obnoxious when they occur, though.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nah, pretty random. Monthly 'cycles' can sometimes make them more likely. Can last from between a few seconds to a minute or so.

They gave me meds initially, but when I found out they were just simply annoying, I went off the meds(which were God awful). I used to have them multiple times a day, and they told me when I got pregnant with Yudhi, I could expect the condition to get worse. Instead, it almost completely vanished. Now I have them only a couple times a month.

Still obnoxious when they occur, though.
I've been diagnosed with them for many years. They are not even on the list of what I think about

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Lash??? You don't know me at all do you.

A neighbours cat moved home into our house. They had just had a baby and considered it ok. The cat is really quite timid. One evening it was in our bedroom when Paul undid and slipped off his belt while undressing. The cat froze, stiffened, fear in its eyes, expecting to be lashed.

It seems he expected to be lashed, I cried.

I can kind of relate to that. When we got the dog she would run off yelping and hide every time we took our shoes off. Took a year or so before we could convince her that she wasn't going to be beaten.