• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
@John53, Air Supply is on tour! They are going to be in St Louis this month.
I've never worked out the secret of keeping her clean. She likes to roll in some other animals poop after a bath and once in a long dead kangaroo.
The live ones don't like you rolling around on them. A friend told me.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I was trying to think of something cool but it kept sounding creepy and in reality I'd probably go with something nerdy like rediscovering an extinct species.
Hopefully one of these:
chickenosaurus_by_rubbe_df3cgxa-fullview.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Picnics in February... just weird.

No, no, no. On nice mornings like this morning (rare in February but they do happen). After getting rid of the children (should i rephrase that?) I pop next door, buy a couple of pastries and make a flask of coffee. Then Paul and i dress up warm and head for various points along either the river Ceou or river Dordogne and have a picnic breakfast while watching the water and water birds (and occasional canoe or tree trunk) float by.

A great de-stresser.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bonjour Madame Lash

Lash??? You don't know me at all do you.

A neighbours cat moved home into our house. They had just had a baby and considered it ok. The cat is really quite timid. One evening it was in our bedroom when Paul undid and slipped off his belt while undressing. The cat froze, stiffened, fear in its eyes, expecting to be lashed.

It seems he expected to be lashed, I cried.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Lash??? You don't know me at all do you.

A neighbours cat moved home into our house. They had just had a baby and considered it ok. The cat is really quite timid. One evening it was in our bedroom when Paul undid and slipped off his belt while undressing. The cat froze, stiffened, fear in its eyes, expecting to be lashed.

It seems he expected to be lashed, I cried.
It is good to know that you will let strays move in. Rabbits sometimes stray. Though that swim would be big hurdle.