• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not sure we'll win but we're now at total war against the "sticky weed" sprouting in our yard.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Methinks I'll be shutting down now, things to do that just cannot wait. See y'all

10-64f57a1cc1573-png__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Boiling water

Salt.

Vinegar

They don't like them

Edit. Not all together, any one of them should bring victory
The only problem is that a lot are at the base of rose bushes and other plants we want to keep. Some though will not appreciate those items - too bad for them, of course.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The salava of the Komodo Dragon is contaminated with deadly bacteria. After attacking prey they will let the victim leave the scene. They follow waiting for the prey to be disabled by the onset of potentially fatal illness and then rip the victim to shreds

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The salava of the Komodo Dragon is contaminated with deadly bacteria. After attacking prey they will let the victim leave the scene. They follow waiting for the prey to be disabled by the onset of potentially fatal illness and then rip the victim to shreds
It isn't very nice, is it.