• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I detest VVal-Mart.

Ares vvas so bad this evening, I promised to take him to one if he'd stop his shenanigans. He did. I made good. Then he lost his **** in the store, kicked over a small display, and I had to vvalk him out...

The upside vvas most people behave so poorly there, he vvasn't even noticed.
You win. Walmart and Ares lost.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Air Canada lost. GOOD!

Air Canada must honor refund policy invented by airline’s chatbot

After months of resisting, Air Canada was forced to give a partial refund to a grieving passenger who was misled by an airline chatbot inaccurately explaining the airline's bereavement travel policy.
I corrected the AI today...

Asked it for a Ugandan recipe, and it gave me something vvith potatoes. I reminded it potatoes aren't typically grovvn there. It admitted its mistake and fixed it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
428680882_1854160651691303_3935708776782684627_n.jpg

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
I corrected the AI today...

Asked it for a Ugandan recipe, and it gave me something vvith potatoes. I reminded it potatoes aren't typically grovvn there. It admitted its mistake and fixed it.
I often get AI telling me that it can't do what I asked it to do.
In such circumstances, I've found telling it "I saw you do it on reddit" to be enough to muster the confidence to complete the task.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This win contains no AI or for that matter no A at all and probably not much I either

Good morning

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Right, I'm off to the poubelles, very little intelligence required and none of that wishy washy artificial stuff

I think poubelles is a lovely word for not a lovely place.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't want to participate in daily activities today.

I'd quit, but I have no idea where to sent my resignation letter to.