• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
They should be.

I put on an act which included fake tears to de-escalate a situation with the lad...

I pretended to be just as torn up about the ancient truck in garage not working as he is.

If he thinks other people care about what he's concerned about, he'll be reasonable. Otherwise, he has a fit trying to show you how affected he is.

It worked, but that's too much energy.

That's nothing. I spoke to 3 different people while walking the dog and pretended to be interested in whatever it was they were telling me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They should be.

I put on an act which included fake tears to de-escalate a situation with the lad...

I pretended to be just as torn up about the ancient truck in garage not working as he is.

If he thinks other people care about what he's concerned about, he'll be reasonable. Otherwise, he has a fit trying to show you how affected he is.

It worked, but that's too much energy.
And you're seriously underpaid for a Hollywood level performance.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1710535853630.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Might I suggest Shakespeare you dried neat's-tongue, you stock-fish.

Want more, you "three-inch fool". You are "pigeon-liver'd"

Confusion now hath made his masterpiece!
Thou art a very ragged Wart.
What, you egg! Young fry of treachery!
I scorn you, scurvy companion. What, you poor, base, rascally, cheating, lack-linen mate! Away, you moldy rogue, away!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
And you're seriously underpaid for a Hollywood level performance.
Underpaid is right...

Sam needs to have a discussion with his boss. Employees deserve to be paid in a timely manner. Not have the check have insufficient funds, and have to wait all day for her to fix it(not the first time, though the first time its affected him).

He wants me to 'sit in' on this discussion. (What this means is he hides behind me while I do all the talking.)

I will do it, but I will charge for that performance.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am going to a local wine bar with some friends, as usual on Friday night, and so I feel like I am winning. Maybe I am!