• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Mine did yesterday but she had the decency to go outside and do it. That was a win.
It appears Smokey found Yudhi's lost corn nuts and helped herself to a cat box, and then deposited it on the stairs.

Any time there's an unpleasant bodily function from a pet, it gets an emotional attack from the spouse, who then claims its 'everywhere'.

Last time he did this, he berated the entire household over a pile of poop in the kids' room.

LeeAnder and I picked it up, put it on our heads, pretended to eat it... It was his toy poop he got as a kid for his birthday. Sam was too emotional to notice...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1711133641388.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well. There might be a few exceptions...
I have a short list.
LeeAnder and I picked it up, put it on our heads, pretended to eat it... It was his toy poop he got as a kid for his birthday. Sam was too emotional to notice...
This week on "Days of @JustGeorge 's lives" how mom and a son deal with dad's toy poop meltdown. --- it's sure to be a soap opera winner.