• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares had a major meltdown at school today.

I think the teacher kinda fell apart. He said some exceptionally terrible things to her while completely destroying her very tiny classroom. I think I irritated the assistant principle by discouraging her help on my behalf.

My intent wasn't to be rude or dismissive, but when dealing with Ares in that mode, you must puff up and look as tough as he is, or he'll use you for a doormat. Mom is a formidable warrior(he must believe). Teachers are soft and squishy.
I'm sorry to hear that.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry to hear that.
I wasn't pleased with it, but he's had more successes than screw ups at this point. Bad days are inevitable.

He has a meeting next week... I think my biggest disappointment was that they let it get to that... There are some days he is simply not going to do his work. Please don't allow a disciplinary problem turn into a safety hazard. Don't wait for him to make a good choice. If he shows signs of blowing, make a good choice for him, and just get him the hell out of that matchbox sized classroom and into a safer area. (That classroom is about half the size of my modest living room.)

Him behaving in a manner in which there aren't any safety risks is more important than him completing his word family work.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Winning by not arguing with @JustGeorge

And more win by heading to the oblivion of sleep.

Goodnight everyone

52c2bd40f010f736f0dba013ecaff72d.jpg