• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In the UK we used to have "unsolicited callers will be reported to the police". It was a neighborhood watch area so that usually worked, even on JWs who tried once, i asked if they could read. Then snapped pic of them and picked up the phone. I've never seen anyone actually scuttle along the path before. They never came back
These were unsolicited sales people and religious folk ….he didn’t get any after the sign went up

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Mine only went up from 123/75 when I left home to 137/90 at the doctors. Usually I'm way over that when I'm there.
That is not uncommon. Mine is always lower at home. Unless I'm watching old Charlie's Angels reruns. I think it is the disembodied voice that causes the problem.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Mine only went up from 123/75 when I left home to 137/90 at the doctors. Usually I'm way over that when I'm there.
I hate how they tell me the numbers and expect that I know what the hell they're talking about.

What are you talking about? What' normal?

Ares's was low, and so was his pulse last time they took it, but no one seemed to give a ****.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I hate how they tell me the numbers and expect that I know what the hell they're talking about.

What are you talking about? What' normal?

Ares's was low, and so was his pulse last time they took it, but no one seemed to give a ****.
The numbers: systolic (heart pumping)(higher number)/diastolic (heart relaxed)(lower number). Something like 120/80 is normal for an adult (18-40). Don't know what a kids should be.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The numbers: systolic (heart pumping)(higher number)/diastolic (heart relaxed)(lower number). Something like 120/80 is normal for an adult (18-40). Don't know what a kids should be.
These can be effected by weight, age, result of medication or illegal drugs, stress, and trying to teach evolution to people that know everything.