• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Higher than 140/90 and you need to see the doc about it. Not sure on the lower end.
Google says, age, medication, standing and dehydration can result in a lower diastolic pressure.

But a high blood pressure can lead to a stroke. I think I would rather it just ended me. Severe strokes can have rather unpleasant results.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I got some Spreewaldhoe gherkins from Aldi and they were one of the best things I've eaten. Unfortunately they were a special buy item and they had none left when I went yesterday :weary:
Don't know that brand. I wonder if it is in the US. I shall consult Google.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't had it for a long time, but my father would occasionally buy a very large jar of pickled vegetables when I was a kid. It was hot and spicy, but I really liked them.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I got some Spreewaldhoe gherkins from Aldi and they were one of the best things I've eaten. Unfortunately they were a special buy item and they had none left when I went yesterday :weary:
Didn't see them listed for any grocery chains, but they are available online.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I like them, too.

We have a local grocery store that has an isle that caters to our local Bosnian population. They have all sorts of fun pickles in huge jars. Its like a rainbow. I like walking down the isle just to see the pickles.
I enjoy going to the local international markets to see the different products available in other countries. Some really interesting food is out there to be sampled. Some perhaps a little too interesting. Every country seems to have different kinds of canned fish.