• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Let him drive alone for a bit then.
He's only got a learner's permit. So, an adult with a license has to be with him.

I had thought Sam had worked with him.

I was wrong.

He had meltdowns about personal reflections and scratched his knee until it bled.

It was only a 5 block round trip.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
He's only got a learner's permit. So, an adult with a license has to be with him.

I was had thought Sam had worked with him.

I was wrong.

He had meltdowns about personal reflections and scratched his knee until it bled.

It was only a 5 block round trip.
Ugh. Stay safe is all I am saying.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We had one "attention au chat" (beware of the cat) it didn't work so got "propriété privée, ne pas entrer" (private property, keep out) which does seem to work. Since putting it up we haven't had one tourist walk into the courtyard to take photos.
I made one for a friend once that kept solicitors away

"Please to not let the children pet of play with the snakes"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I made one for a friend once that kept solicitors away

"Please to not let the children pet of play with the snakes"

In the UK we used to have "unsolicited callers will be reported to the police". It was a neighborhood watch area so that usually worked, even on JWs who tried once, i asked if they could read. Then snapped pic of them and picked up the phone. I've never seen anyone actually scuttle along the path before. They never came back