• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'll take the win; but I'd prefer to use full-body Personal Protective Equipment...... with earplugs.

AlphaTec6500-809YellowProduct__NDUW_v1

This is cheaper and just as safe

Naked-Gun-Body-Condom.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well....cheaper...but much more likely to cause suffocation

Open at the bottom to allow entry and exit of both people and gasses. As co2 is heavier than air it will exit the protection to be replaced by air.

I guess its been a long time since you did science class at school;-)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Open at the bottom to allow entry and exit of both people and gasses. As co2 is heavier than air it will exit the protection to be replaced by air.

I guess its been a long time since you did science class at school;-)
I'll be honest, I don't recommend trying it......

ChristineM

Premium Member
I think this is a winning sign.... I need to post this on my property

Warning-Trespassers-Will-Get-Mauled-Sign-Bear-Funny-Cabin-Decor-Nature-Lovers-Gift-Attack-Humor-Quality-Metal-Size-8-x-12-Inches_8e7d3771-5b58-49fb-9e68-77241a00eaa3.f07350f2e5c8d8f19c7a664e82861bca.jpeg

We had one "attention au chat" (beware of the cat) it didn't work so got "propriété privée, ne pas entrer" (private property, keep out) which does seem to work. Since putting it up we haven't had one tourist walk into the courtyard to take photos.