• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
dumb-and-dumber-tap-dance-a6fceuceb3o87h9p.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares caught his foot in the cord for the computer keyboard, and launched the whole thing right on the floor. It truly was an accident, but I expected the end; husband had a small panic attack...

Didn't even shut it off. Set it back on the table, plugged the keyboard back in, and continued.

Win.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ares caught his foot in the cord for the computer keyboard, and launched the whole thing right on the floor. It truly was an accident, but I expected the end; husband had a small panic attack...

Didn't even shut it off. Set it back on the table, plugged the keyboard back in, and continued.

Win.

I don't suppose any of the key tops parted company with the keys. When that happens it's surprising how difficult it is to remember where the keys went.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Win.
My small Chromebook looks like a WWI battle tank after all the drops I've had due to lack of sleep. It still is capable of misleading posts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Win.
Given what you've been through how would you like something easier - help Ukraine beat Russia.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares had a major meltdown at school today.

I think the teacher kinda fell apart. He said some exceptionally terrible things to her while completely destroying her very tiny classroom. I think I irritated the assistant principle by discouraging her help on my behalf.

My intent wasn't to be rude or dismissive, but when dealing with Ares in that mode, you must puff up and look as tough as he is, or he'll use you for a doormat. Mom is a formidable warrior(he must believe). Teachers are soft and squishy.