• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Unfortunately I'm not like that. I'm not as bad as the picture, but my mouth started watering when I saw it.

close-up-man-having-wholesome-sweet-meal_273609-36640.jpg
hmmmmm.....interesting

36bdfd7f4699fa3272c2c3bc0e723b47.jpg

Looks like a typical bear size breakfast

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Unfortunately I'm not like that. I'm not as bad as the picture, but my mouth started watering when I saw it.

close-up-man-having-wholesome-sweet-meal_273609-36640.jpg

You may have the wrong idea, gannets would see that table empty and start scrounging for more.

Actually they only eat fish, when they find a shoal they go into a feeding frenzy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You may have the wrong idea, gannets would see that table empty and start scrounging for more.

Actually they only eat fish, when they find a shoal they go into a feeding frenzy.

I see so my post was fishy. I was thinking of the usual meaning of "eat like a bird". I sit corrected (as I'm not standing right now).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've done all i can for today, tomorrow is a new day to start afresh, but for now it's goodnight from me.

_132572608_8c1c3bcb-c065-4c40-8849-fefca06bc93c.jpg

Turtle looks so happy about where the dragonfly has chosen to land .

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'd probably trigger Ares and be in deep trouble.
I highly doubt it.

Unless you mention the song Bartender(by Rehab), play videos of violent car/train crashes, or throw toys around the room while laughing hysterically, you're probably good to go.

And if you did any of those things, I'd find I'd misjudged your character quite a bit.