• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Had my kinesitherapist (masseur) and his wife around for lunch.

And watching Star Wars VIII

Winning time.

We've never met his wife before and she came as something of a shock. He's tall, around 6ft, she towers over him.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bears @Wu Wei Bears

Grizzly bear cub breaks out moves in hilarious trail-cam footage

2199b5bd01e44c82f3d138d2fdfa843e

But on the other hand

Bear Eats Duck Family in Front of Kids in Zoo Video: 'Train Wreck'

(there is a video of this that I did not repost).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning. It's cold wet and miserable. Predictions of localised flooding. For some reason the dog was super happy to see me, normally I get the evil eye for disturbing her, this morning was tail wagging spins.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good morning. It's cold wet and miserable. Predictions of localised flooding. For some reason the dog was super happy to see me, normally I get the evil eye for disturbing her, this morning was tail wagging spins.
Our dog is not happy because it's raining and I'm not taking her for a walk. She's half-asleep right now and bored that nothing interesting is happening.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Our dog is not happy because it's raining and I'm not taking her for a walk. She's half-asleep right now and bored that nothing interesting is happening.

I am now experiencing that, she didn't want to go outside when she got up because it's raining but she's still harassing me to go for a walk.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
After being totally inspired by our dear Father, Kim Jong Un's song, how can I feel anything but what this song says about living in our backward and degenerate nation

Ilia_Efimovich_Repin_%281844-1930%29_-_Volga_Boatmen_%281870-1873%29.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am so sick of technology! I have spent all day trying to connect the printer to the wi-fi and my computer, and then just you know, PRINT something! And I spent what seemed like half the day, though I know it really wasn't, on hold for someone in India to answer the phone. Sheeze!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am so sick of technology! I have spent all day trying to connect the printer to the wi-fi and my computer, and then just you know, PRINT something! And I spent what seemed like half the day, though I know it really wasn't, on hold for someone in India to answer the phone. Sheeze!
I’m sick of technology too…. And it has been my job for over 20 years….. but i 3 more years….. i retire, buy an old car, live in an old house, get rid of all my computers and throw my iphone in the ocean…..or at least i would if my wife and kids would let me