• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In honor of the newly-created "New Threads" forum, I tried to find a suitable meme on a Google image search. This is what came up first:

61bf5955a455f8dbbe3fe615e5230829.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1am and it's cold. Been looking for the spare doona for an hour so just rang Karen to find out the hiding spot. They're on the beds in the spare rooms. I've walked past them 100 times, even lifted them up to look under the beds. Doh.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
1am and it's cold. Been looking for the spare doona for an hour so just rang Karen to find out the hiding spot. They're on the beds in the spare rooms. I've walked past them 100 times, even lifted them up to look under the beds. Doh.
What's a doona?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Soon we'll be on page 8888 if numerology means anything to you. For @Wu Wei , 8 will turn into ate and he'll focus on his need for Chinese food

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
8888 was the number on that bridge that was rammed by a super large container ship. Let me climb to the top of 8888 and check its suspension.....be back in a few..