• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning with an eighter from Decatur.

78UDyLWlkqv3TNgowImYBkTuGd5D7ac1HFZ7R8wqS-5dCFRXi2M14v9Q392bijojbg3WY9fsmAaCuSjR43fnFC_sLjv_R-hYn4jgw8YDvPapE3ouqMmt9hJgSPCHfUkTmf5kOEFSMXNgVQIIF_MHfXJt0Q

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I need to plan LeeAnder's graduation party... comes up in two weeks.

I need to fill out more forms...

I need to clean...

I need employees...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I need to plan LeeAnder's graduation party... comes up in two weeks.

I need to fill out more forms...

I need to clean...

I need employees...
When I worked in a very stressful job I could come home at night and collapse. Your very stressful "job" is MUCH worse because there's no getting away from it. So I pass my win to you (this time).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When I worked in a very stressful job I could come home at night and collapse. Your very stressful "job" is MUCH worse because there's no getting away from it. So I pass my win to you (this time).

I described my state as "desperately exhausted" to the acupuncturist/herbalist I started seeing at the time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fitting... I hope you're less so these days.

Thanks for the win! :D
That occurred when most of an IT group I was in quit and I was left as a manager with one 1/4 time college student to do the job of 4-5 people. Good people were hired, the acupuncture/herbs helped and I recovered almost totally. Fortunately my last and final job was with a big bank where the stresses were much more group oriented and I had a set of ok to very good bosses.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't understand why I'm feeling the cold so much this year. Got down to 3c this morning and when I walked the dog I looked like I was heading off on an Antarctic expedition. In past years I would have been in shorts and a t-shirt.