• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I see that a lot myself on my way to work.... and in my parking garage there are a few nice, clean and shinny 3/4ton pickups.....
I'm pretty sure that is more truck than is needed to haul around a single fragile ego, but I have no real experience hauling that sort of thing, so maybe I am wrong.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'll take your points and questions one at a time.

Yes. Texas has seatbelt laws but I don't think he cares one way or the other.

And I was a passenger so I could snap away, which I did.

When I was a kid my father only owned a ute and when we went anywhere us kids were piled in the back. How times have changed.It was the same as the one in the pic but more rust and not as clean.

1719185175289.jpeg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Other ways my parents tried to kill me were... no bike helmet and sending me to a school that had oleander trees planted all around it.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You are more observant than me. I would have assumed so many things...
Thanks. Sometimes I am. Sometimes not.

I still can't figure out how 9 bottle caps in three rows of three can be turned into two rows of four without taking one away. And I've watched that video over and over for some time too.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, maybe I can beat that. We did have a shell but that's all it was, a shell, and a bench seat in front. But there was no sliding glass anything anywhere, so us kids just baked and squirmed in the back, all the way from Virginia to Colorado and back. Hey, get this - we did have indoor, outdoor carpeting and there was some kind of raised up something or other for about half the bed, or maybe 1/3rd of it. It was wild.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Oh and one time during a big storm and then ice in Virginia, my dad rigged up some sort of thing with chains and a kiddy pool and we were skidding around behind the truck and we got pulled over by a policeman who actually said to my dad, "That's not very safe," and we were like "Dang it, where were you when we needed you over the summer?"