• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You may still be able to learn how to kill.........just saying
I just put gloves on and went out with weed killer to kill, destroy and obliterate some weeds that were not next to plants we cared about. Tomorrow I might get a shovel and decimate some more.

Last year we waged war on "water bugs" and in prior years on ants that dared to invade our sacred territory.

I know all about killing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I just ate the last two Baozi for lunch..... there are no more...unless Mrs Wu makes more...... this makes me sad

mYdEW1eo_400x400.jpg
You ate the last two Baozi's? I knew them. They were such a nice couple. I think that they were Ukrainian.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Last week at Ares's speech therapy, she was asking him social questions. One was "what do you say after you burp?"

He stared at her for awhile, and she asked a few more times. Finally, he said "don't know". She told him "excuse me. You say excuse me."

I told her the correct answer for our house is "good one".
You win!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Exact date deadly asteroid could hit Earth as scientists warn 'we're not prepared' for damage

NASA has recently conducted a test to assess how humanity would respond to the potential impact of an asteroid, which has a 72 per cent chance of colliding with Earth on July 12, 2038.

The fifth planetary defense interagency tabletop exercise was organized by NASA, and saw participation from over 100 participants including the UN, the UK Space Agency (UKSA) and the European Space Agency (ESA).

2038. According to Nostradamus, the world will end when Easter falls on April 25. The next time that's projected to happen is...2038.

These organizations were tasked with the challenge of dealing with an asteroid between 60 and 200 metres wide that is likely to hit somewhere between North America and Saudi Arabia in 14 years' time.

It seems that even when faced with potential extinction, scientists and space leaders worry that politicians will fail to unite and work as a team to prevent it happening.

"Only a fool fights in a burning house." - Kang

In September last year, Nasa's OSIRIS-REx mission successfully brought back samples of an asteroid, named Bennu, to Earth. Currently, it has about a 1 in 2,700 chance of colliding with Earth on Tuesday, September 24, 2182, reports.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've been in situations where I've seen swarms of killer bees, as they're prevalent in my area. I just give them a wide berth and stay as far away as possible.
That's right. Arizona is within the range with known colonies. I forgot about that.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You know what I believe? I believe we don't really get away with anything, but I also believe that no one is perfect so there's that. It's easy to judge other people but very difficult to judge our own selves.
I judge everyone, including myself. I'm just even more judgmental with everyone else.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I think I've mentioned it before, rhinocort nasal spray. Works great for me, my life was a misery before I discovered it. I was worried about the long term use of it because I've been using it for 25 plus years but the doctor assured me there is nothing safer and it's much better than antihistamine pills I'd been living on. I started off with 1 spray up each nostril twice a day, when it started to work went to once a day before bed now I use it every 2nd day.

I can't find the rhinocort brand over there but the active ingredient is budesonide and there seems to be several options.

I am sure that you did. I recall it anyway. I found it at Walgreens online. I'm not sure if the local has it.