• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No point. Bears never could get past 3 or 4 syllables
3dabfee4f0df255435eb04ea36a09006.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The rabbit goes where the rabbit is inclined. Unfortunately, I cater to much to the blind master of fatigue these days. And allergies.

I think I've mentioned it before, rhinocort nasal spray. Works great for me, my life was a misery before I discovered it. I was worried about the long term use of it because I've been using it for 25 plus years but the doctor assured me there is nothing safer and it's much better than antihistamine pills I'd been living on. I started off with 1 spray up each nostril twice a day, when it started to work went to once a day before bed now I use it every 2nd day.

I can't find the rhinocort brand over there but the active ingredient is budesonide and there seems to be several options.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My wife and I fought so much when "courting", that are friends told us that we fought like an old married couple so should get married in order to fight "legally". We did and still are. The fighting was mostly over and we did not kill each other during it though one night she was holding a big knife and I was holding a chair. After that, we realized we would not commit murder.
You may still be able to learn how to kill.........just saying