• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Let me just say that I am hiding behind rule 6 so will not write anything further.
I'm glad things are better now.

Sam has had a couple departures from reality in the time we've been together. (In a serious sense.) I remember looking at him, realizing no one was 'home'... Logically, I should have been scared, but I was suddenly released from all my fears... including my long standing fear of heights. He'd hid from me on the roof, knowing I'd be too scared to come collect him. I came out the window, and he yelled, "you can't be here, you're scared!" I said I was not, and I started dancing.

Being lifted from my fear like that was the strangest damned feeling...

I haven't been able to speak of that night since it happened. It was a year or two ago.

Sam is better now. He can still be an ******* sometimes, but no mental breaks like that.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He'd hid from me on the roof, knowing I'd be too scared to come collect him. I came out the window, and he yelled, "you can't be here, you're scared!" I said I was not, and I started dancing.

Being lifted from my fear like that was the strangest damned feeling...
Wow. Just wow. What an astonishing incident from many different perspectives.
I haven't been able to speak of that night since it happened. It was a year or two ago.
I'm glad you did now. It added a brand new dimension to my sense that you are a truly amazing person.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Wow. Just wow. What an astonishing incident from many different perspectives.
Man... that was a a mess. This was before Ares was on the bipolar meds, and he was in a frenzy, too... Ugh.

Its one of those things I'll write about, once I get the time and courage.
I'm glad you did now. It added a brand new dimension to my sense that you are a truly amazing person.
Thanks. :)

I can still sit on the roof without difficulty. But the old heights fear comes back when the kids get near balconies.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I just ate the last two Baozi for lunch..... there are no more...unless Mrs Wu makes more...... this makes me sad

mYdEW1eo_400x400.jpg
tell me...why don't you have Mrs. Wu teach you how to make your own Baozi?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, I have a question about baozi. Can they be small? I am asking because I recall eating something at an Asian type of restaurant that was steamed and had some meat in it but it also had quite a bit of broth in it and they were all small. I've bought and eaten the other type as well, but they were larger. These were made of dough but they were definitely smaller and filled with broth as well as meat.