• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was pretty rude and crude to him during our first conversation
My wife and I fought so much when "courting", that are friends told us that we fought like an old married couple so should get married in order to fight "legally". We did and still are. The fighting was mostly over and we did not kill each other during it though one night she was holding a big knife and I was holding a chair. After that, we realized we would not commit murder.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I actually don't think the Mennonites would appreciate being called Amish or compared positively to Amish, but I could be wrong.
I'm not calling them Amish, but for some reason that made me think of Weird Al

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Stevicus

what the heck is the deal with Phoenix

Another heat record toppled Saturday when Phoenix set the mark for the most 110-degree days in a single year. Arizona's capital city hit 110 degrees at 1 p.m., making it 54 days in 2023 of reaching that mark, topping the previous record of 53 set in 2020.

That's just to dang hot.... everyone there should turn your AC on high, leave the fridge open, and open all your doors and windows to cool the place down
Next stop 120.

Wu Wei

My wife and I fought so much when "courting", that are friends told us that we fought like an old married couple so should get married in order to fight "legally". We did and still are. The fighting was mostly over and we did not kill each other during it though one night she was holding a big knife and I was holding a chair. After that, we realized we would not commit murder.
I KNEW IT!!!!! Hippies are VIOLENT!!!! And they always blamed us biker types for that sort of thing

ead4708ebca80a17e8478ec6d9164a97.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam and I fought bitterly the first few months we married. We were pretty much strangers. There was a period in which we figured out what the other would/wouldn't tolerate, and what we wanted life to look like.

After that, we got along mostly for the next 7 or so years. Then there were a few years of turmoil... and now I think we're going on year two of being oddly distant.

I'm glad you and your wife committed no crimes.

Wu Wei

Sam and I fought bitterly the first few months we married. We were pretty much strangers. There was a period in which we figured out what the other would/wouldn't tolerate, and what we wanted life to look like.

After that, we got along mostly for the next 7 or so years. Then there were a few years of turmoil... and now I think we're going on year two of being oddly distant.

I'm glad you and your wife committed no crimes.
Mrs Wu and I fought bitterly after 2 years in and then for about 16 years after that...... We have been is a cease fire for a few years now