• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
On second thought... maybe its the kids.

Ares played tennis in the park for awhile(well, hit a ball with a racket and wandered). Then he randomly threw some keys at me, dropped his drawers, and tried to climb on the top of the car(pantless), while laughing and growling nonsense.

Yudhi had a cow from inside the car, because he realized Ares's fit was risking his Subway trip tomorrow.

I believe the guy across the street from the park popped popcorn to watch the drama unfold.
You must be an incredibly patient person. Does Ares know how lucky he is?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Those are the buckets I earmark so Sam can't put cleaner or car **** in them.

The chemicals make them unsuitable to cart aquarium water in. (I've got a few aquariums.)
I have wine jars full of the heads of my enemies. It may not be a popular hobby, but I'll never have to worry about them being stolen.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You have to do it with Flair!

1719620132773.jpeg

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Nope.

Started out with a storm waking a certain someone. He laid there for about half an hour, and then started in with the crap he says that makes no sense but means he's looking for a fight. "Flavor on the wall." "Slob you in Chinese." etc, etc I could tell things were going to rapidly de-escalate, so downstairs he went. Spent another half hour dealing with manic behavior, and his sedative kicks in, he eats a bunch of chips, and is nodding out again.

Not acceptable for 5am.
Sorry to hear that. If it helps, I was doing the work of three people today and not nearly so well as one can do their own share in the same time.

Did get free Bandanas BBQ. So, it didn't really suck as bad as your day.