• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's something I never thought I'd ask. What are Wendy's saucy nuggs?

Never heard of it. Maybe they're trying to spice up and shake off Wendy's wholesome image. Maybe they're going to turn Wendy into a mean girl?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hmmm

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 05, 2024

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Today is fine. We're concerned that some want to celebrate a 4-day weekend by drinking 3 beers, setting off a cherry bomb, drinking 3 more beers and so forth.
I see, that happens in your neighborhood too. Fortunately, it has been raining a lot here, so the chances of houses or other property catching on fire have been somewhat reduced. Can't say the same about the possibilities of personal injury or disturbance to people or animals.

I've begun to wonder about the impact on wildlife. Here the fireworks started in June and will continue sporadically for a while.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
hot and humid here today... another heat advisory could be declared this weekend

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
e6900a79e2f9593748452696ede836a0.gif

Once heard a comedian talk about Chicken Nuggets and preservatives... he said you could bury a Chicken Nugget in a ground for 100 years and when someone dug it up they'd say.... Hmm Chicken nugget, then pop it in his mouth and eat it and it would taste exactly the same

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
e6900a79e2f9593748452696ede836a0.gif

Once heard a comedian talk about Chicken Nuggets and preservatives... he said you could bury a Chicken Nugget in a ground for 100 years and when someone dug it up they'd say.... Hmm Chicken nugget, then pop it in his mouth and eat it and it would taste exactly the same
Well, I don't think they're on par with Twinkies or HoHos...