• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yesterday our dog was almost comatose with CBD oil and trazodone to get ready for the war zone sounds. She could hardly move she was so doped up. And then the battle began and the shot of adrenaline repeated every few seconds was enough to keep her going full tilt from 9pm to after 1am when the battle was mostly over.

We even provided an alternative to digging a den in the hardwood floor in the bathroom with a bathmat which she dug furiously for some time and then went back to the floor. I spread dog beds around the bedroom and she found a small piece of floor to dig into. She also focused on areas with lots of cords such as my wife's computer sitting on the floor.

Finally she calmed down and my wife and I got some sleep but naps are the order of the day.
I'm in one of those neighborhoods where the battle rages for hours. Fortunately, the dogs and other animals here don't seem to pay it much attention.

I hope your puppy is doing better now that the war on quiet has ceased.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I recall that the Cooking Cajun referred to onions as "separate beds," and garlic as "separate bedrooms."
Someone I went to high school with mentioned that they recalled my family must eat a lot garlic when we were in school together. I asked how they knew and they told me they could smell it on me sometimes.

I was like "Well thanks. I wish you had said something then." Woulda put on some Old Spice.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning.

Wrong again, goodnight.

Once again I'm exhausted and am getting ready for bed now

I met a new friend today, doesn't say much and is easy going until ...

20240705_134643.jpg