• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
$100 call out and travel, no charge for the 30 seconds of work. Then as he's leaving he said it saved him a drive on the weekend because he wanted to get oysters from the fish monger.
Then you should charge him your regular $200 fee for time saving.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The rodent is awake early
I was enjoying correcting the erroneous straw man versions of science in another thread that you are also contributing to. It is amazing how little those denying science actually know about natural history.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning worn out rabbit.
Good morning to you! I am worn out. I'm practically posting in a semi-comatose condition. And about an hour ago I took another one of those dreamy blue pills that make me sleep. I don't think I'll get up until the afternoon given how late it is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It concerns me in the same way meth heads driving stolen cars scares me
I don't understand how someone can come up with some of the nonsense that is presented as if it were factual and verified when there is no evidence for it at all. Talking about how language changed and providing relative time points when these changes are supposed to have occurred when there is no evidence at all for us to know this. Talking about something called ancient science that was practiced 40,000 years ago as if this were some sort of factual condition when it has nothing to support this wild flight of fantasy is some sort of real event is astounding.

The unsupported claims that get handed out as if they are universally recognized facts astonishes me even when I've seen it done so frequently.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I was pleased not to have to buy a new lock
As long as the results are desirable and lasting then it was worth the exorbitant cost. But still, that is a lot of money for 30 seconds of actual work. Even I don't make that much.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't understand how someone can come up with some of the nonsense that is presented as if it were factual and verified when there is no evidence for it at all. Talking about how language changed and providing relative time points when these changes are supposed to have occurred when there is no evidence at all for us to know this. Talking about something called ancient science that was practiced 40,000 years ago as if this were some sort of factual condition when it has nothing to support this wild flight of fantasy is some sort of real event is astounding.

The unsupported claims that get handed out as if they are universally recognized facts astonishes me even when I've seen it done so frequently.

And they're the only person in the world who knows the facts. At least we've been spared the upside down fly experiment. But I'm sure it's coming.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
And they're the only person in the world who knows the facts. At least we've been spared the upside down fly experiment. But I'm sure it's coming.
That is one of my favorites along with beavers building dams so they can farm fish.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It's the price I pay for my isolated lifestyle.
I'm getting too tired to come up with a humorous quip to respond with.

I'll just say that if it is a desired result you are satisfied with then it was well worth the cost.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
But I like humorous quips
I like them too. Just not awake enough to come up with any that are good. Perhaps that is also true when I'm well-rested and come up with them at that time and everyone is just being polite and claiming they are funny. But given this crowd and the paradigm of jumping on posts and shredding them like hungry vultures, I'm going in favor of them being humorous from the start.