• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll bask in the glory of this temporary win, content to remain indoors while it's well past the century mark outside.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got one of those a couple of months back for the exact same reason. Vent fans are poor quality junk.
For the size Mrs Rev wanted, I bought an
LG because reviews were good. Whirlpool
would've worked, but the reviews showed
poor reliability.
In my years as a landlord, I learned some
brands to avoid....
Kelvinator, GE, Whirlpool.
Good brands....
Bosch, Maytag

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
For the size Mrs Rev wanted, I bought an
LG because reviews were good. Whirlpool
would've worked, but the reviews showed
poor reliability.
In my years as a landlord, I learned some
brands to avoid....
Kelvinator, GE, Whirlpool.
Good brands....
Bosch, Maytag

Mine is a Beko. Decision based on price and 5 year warranty. Happy with it so far. Slower than the old dryer but a lot more energy efficient, just seems weird when you run it the first time and the timer comes up with 3 hours 30 minutes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mine is a Beko. Decision based on price and 5 year warranty. Happy with it so far. Slower than the old dryer but a lot more energy efficient, just seems weird when you run it the first time and the timer comes up with 3 hours 30 minutes.
The Beko was too tiny for Mrs Rev.
Looked like a good machine.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Another busy and exhausting day so goodnight folks.

1720123851096.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Anyone know what this type of lock is called? The handle lifts up and down to lock/unlock it. The only thing I can find on the internet calls it a sliding glass door. Which makes sense I guess because it's on a sliding glass door.

lock.jpg