• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1720139480453.png

We Never Know

No Slack
Mine is a Beko. Decision based on price and 5 year warranty. Happy with it so far. Slower than the old dryer but a lot more energy efficient, just seems weird when you run it the first time and the timer comes up with 3 hours 30 minutes.
My daughters had one. She had a smaller laundry room and the dryer caused enough humity to cause a little mold. She kept it for a bit running a dehumidifier too but eventually switched back.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You have a point there..... maybe I should be worrying about driving to Sydney after all
Cities named Sydney in America.
Sydney - North Dakota Where is Sydney - North Dakota - America?
Sydney - Florida Where is Sydney - Florida - America?

Cities named Sydney in Canada.
Sydney - Nova Scotia Where is Sydney - Nova Scotia - Canada?
Sydney - British Columbia

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone know what this type of lock is called? The handle lifts up and down to lock/unlock it. The only thing I can find on the internet calls it a sliding glass door. Which makes sense I guess because it's on a sliding glass door.

View attachment 93808
So the entire handle moves up and down to latch and unlatch the door?