• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
giphy.gif
Clearly a running head start is vital.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A bad omen......bed sore is now open and is marking my days and my ***!
Okay, you do need medical help for that. And competent nursing care. In your case making a bed properly with no wrinkles in the sheets is extremely important. And if you need help being moved then ask for it regularly. That sort of sore was what put my dad into hospice care for the second time in his life.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
One thing that I do NOT miss from Minnesota. Actually my last ten years or so were spent in Minneapolis. They used to spray the whole area with pesticides. But you could go outside at night without being eaten up. The farm that I grew up on was another story.
Honestly, I've never seen anything like this...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Okay, you do need medical help for that. And competent nursing care. In your case making a bed properly with no wrinkles in the sheets is extremely important. And if you need help being moved then ask for it regularly. That sort of sore was what put my dad into hospice care for the second time in his life.
I managed, years ago, to treat one bad sore on my mother's rump. I had the help of insurance-paid special bandages, then. It took me 9 months to finally get that sore closed and infection-free. It closed twice but exploded from contained infection during those months. Of course, she broke her hip for the third time and another sore formed and the rehab help knew very little about the correct protocol necessary to fight this problem. She passed away during that stay in rehab........THANK YOU, You made me remember an option I have available to me,...I am very familiar with some nurses with Bayada who treated lipedema-created leg sores for my wife...I will need to find out if I'm eligible for care...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Someone just took a picture of a PhD dissertation - three stacks of paper - and sent it to my wife to read. PhD in not knowing the difference between a picture and a PDF of each page apparently.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I won't post a video of a couple of greyhounds chasing a rabbit. Greyhounds are really really fast.
One shiba inu I had was good at catching bunnies but she wouldn't spook them. The bunnies can turn on a dime and my shiba tore a ligament turning at speed chasing one. I never let her kill a bunny or even a mole she caught. I had to wrestle my shiba to save one bunny but the shiba did take the bunny's tail, I saw that bunny later that week, it survived.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One shiba inu I had was good at catching bunnies but she wouldn't spook them. The bunnies can turn on a dime and my shiba tore a ligament turning at speed chasing one. I never let her kill a bunny or even a mole she caught. I had to wrestle my shiba to save one bunny but the shiba did take the bunny's tail, I saw that bunny later that week, it survived.
Our last dog saw a bunny once and for the only time in her life slipped the collar and ran all out. The bunny in that case was faster.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Our last dog saw a bunny once and for the only time in her life slipped the collar and ran all out. The bunny in that case was faster.
Cats and bunnies are a different story.
Where I used to live, there were tons of bunnies.
I won't describe what cats did to many dumb bunnies.

Last edited: