• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam can't let a cleaning person come until he's cleaned up. So, that's what he'll be doing today.

Along with moaning, whining, hating everyone in the house, hating society, cries of "why me?"

Its not even that bad. With the friend over yesterday, I had time to do some quick cleaning of the main level...

But I didn't do it perfectly so its not good enough and...

What will people think!?!?!?!?

His worries are unnecessary. My ability to burp the alphabet and Ares's charming behavior will win any cleaning person over.

(No wonder he's worried they'll hit on me. ;) )

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sam can't let a cleaning person come until he's cleaned up. So, that's what he'll be doing today.

Along with moaning, whining, hating everyone in the house, hating society, cries of "why me?"

Its not even that bad. With the friend over yesterday, I had time to do some quick cleaning of the main level...

But I didn't do it perfectly so its not good enough and...

What will people think!?!?!?!?

His worries are unnecessary. My ability to burp the alphabet and Ares's charming behavior will win any cleaning person over.

(No wonder he's worried they'll hit on me. ;) )

Who needs a cleaner when you've got a Sam ;-)

Every so often tell him you've hired a cleaner, they'll be here on Friday. Your house will be spotless by Thursday.

You've done such a great job you've canceled the cleaner (until next time)

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm getting so sick of the lag.

It was laggy posting earlier on. Post then refresh the page was inconvenient but sped it up.
Now it doesn't seem so bad.
Edit Now it's a little faster

Edit : No it's not, back to post and refresh

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's "funny" that cleaning before cleaners is considered stereotypically something women do, but I'm a little like Sam. I just HAVE to clean up a month's worth of detritus of shredded dog toys and mounds of dog fur everywhere on the floor. But I don't go nuts, just a few minutes with broom and vacuum cleaner and a bit more and I'm happy that our house is what I would consider normally dirty rather than encroaching on pig stye.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It was laggy posting earlier on. Post then refresh the page was inconvenient but sped it up.
Now it doesn't seem so bad.
Edit Now it's a little faster

Edit : No it's not, back to post and refresh

It's not only post lag, pages are randomly timing out too. I think the RF server is a potato

ChristineM

Premium Member
Enough is enough. Over tired and having to correct every word, sometimes 3 or 4 times before it's readable as the word I want. Do bed time for me.

Goodnight y'all.

VLUW.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They should be different, but I have seen examples where the label was just a matter of convenience. When it is highly processed apple juice and they can all it "cider" just because of a touch of color think that is an abuse of the term myself. And sometimes not even a touch of color. In the US there are no standards on what you can call cider vs juice:
2m3pffwp8mk81.jpg
they are both apple juice. neither is Cider