• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Comforting to know you're looking out for me
I never worry. You're Australian. You live with the world's most dangerous snakes, spiders, jellyfish, octopi, fish, butterflies, birds, sharks, and so forth. Noting can harm you.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A young man is taking his driving test.
At the end the examiner tells the student that he is just one point short of passing so I'll ask you a question.
"You are driving along and you see and old man and a young child in the road, what do you hit first."
The student thinks for a moment before replying, "the old man because the child has the rest of his life"
The examiner shouts "no, no, no, you hit the brake, you fail"

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
A young man is taking his driving test.
At the end the examiner tells the student that he is just one point short of passing so I'll ask you a question.
"You are driving along and you see and old man and a young child in the road, what do you hit first."
The student thinks for a moment before replying, "the old man because the child has the rest of his life"
The examiner shouts "no, no, no, you hit the brake, you fail"
So, hit the gas first is probably a wrong answer too.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I gotta go. There's a pillow betting me that I can't take a nap and I have to prove it wrong.

Later good people. Be awesome!