• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I see what you mean.
We used to have daily, weekly and monthly high posters as well. Sometimes there was a bit of competition to see who could post the most in a day. @Revoltingest very often was the most prolific and he's still on top of the all time poster list although @Shadow Wolf , being #2, could catch him someday.

I don't have the, ah, fire in the belly, to challenge either one.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Simpsons Alaska

MV5BOTczMTdiYjAtMDI2Ny00MjA1LTlmMDMtMzk5NzRmNGFmZGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Alaska

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
We used to have daily, weekly and monthly high posters as well. Sometimes there was a bit of competition to see who could post the most in a day. @Revoltingest very often was the most prolific and he's still on top of the all time poster list although @Shadow Wolf , being #2, could catch him someday.

Lord, me either.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

I'd rather win in rating ratio.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I never competed.
Even worse, my post count was just
the result of posting what I wanted.
Blame the joke threads for most.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Ive been here nearly 20 years and just hit over 100,000this year. Thats about 5 more years than @Revoltingest and he'll hit a quarter million posts this year or next. I'll probably need 30-40 years to catch up, let alone surpass. If he continues for another 10 years I'll likely never surpass him.