• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The War Lord passed out.

I guess I can start preparing all the places I'll sleep tonight.
You should have a chat with our dog. She sleep in a couple of places on our bed, on a dog bed at the food of our bed, on the floor next to our bed, in another room where my wife has a reclining chair for her back and occasionally other places.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You should have a chat with our dog. She sleep in a couple of places on our bed, on a dog bed at the food of our bed, on the floor next to our bed, in another room where my wife has a reclining chair for her back and occasionally other places.
I'm planning on two places tonight. My bed initially, and come downstairs and sleep on the couch when I get up to pee.

Ares is sleeping down here again, on account of heat. Tomorrow, its back to his sleeping room(and then I'll switch to sleeping in his bed when I get up to pee).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Food in the bed attracts rodents.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, another Calvin/Hobbes winner

451011704_10163857061718345_8650017788475617715_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning beautiful people and also good morning to the not so beautiful people. In fact good morning to everyone.

No snow to hunt nearby so we are heading out to Souillac. A place we've driven through many times to get to the motorway but have never stopped there to look around.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Good morning beautiful people and also good morning to the not so beautiful people. In fact good morning to everyone.

No snow to hunt nearby so we are heading out to Souillac. A place we've driven through many times to get to the motorway but have never stopped there to look around.
Don't get lost in the forest, little girl....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning because my medical condition has a name which means there's a horde of people like me so I'm normal. Well, more or less normal depending on your definition of normal.

names.jpg