• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Very likely true but if they get desperate enough it might happen.
It is possible....I think the one that is going to really hurt them do to their over abundance of ego and thought of they don't need th state folks...is when my boss leaves...which is soon..... he built the network and managed it for years

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It is possible....I think the one that is going to really hurt them do to their over abundance of ego and thought of they don't need th state folks...is when my boss leaves...which is soon..... he built the network and managed it for years
So does all knowledge leave when you leave or is there a victim remaining?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So does all knowledge leave when you leave or is there a victim remaining?
Any residual state IT knowledge will be gone with me......

They had a network guy who was rather good at things here and was working with my boss. But they tend to overwork their network person and they leave...this one was #2.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Im afraid that's it for tonight, I've just dozed off and smacked myself in the nose with my tablet.
So this is my final win of the day, goodnight all.

_132572610_0593fd0c-a1b9-4a3c-8a04-24691ac55fbe.jpg.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife said something had to go in the yard. Well, it's got a humongous root so it's time to bring out the Roundup (I wear gloves and a mask just because).