• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@PoetPhilosopher....
58a3d7df9d2aa9bb5f889d7e41d89796--ice-age-wolverines.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OMG been on the phone all morning with Samsung Tech Support. Hopefully it's now fixed but I won't really know till tomorrow morning. If I have to suffer through one more nearly unanswerable accent...I could barely understand this guy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OMG been on the phone all morning with Samsung Tech Support. Hopefully it's now fixed but I won't really know till tomorrow morning. If I have to suffer through one more nearly unanswerable accent...I could barely understand this guy.
years ago MIcrosoft put a lot of its tech support in India. The CIO at that time, also my boss, was on the phone with them and the gentleman answered with a HEAVY Indian accent and told the CIO his name was Bob.... My CIO responded with the same exact accent and said "No its not, what's your real name" It went downhill from there

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
years ago MIcrosoft put a lot of its tech support in India. The CIO at that time, also my boss, was on the phone with them and the gentleman answered with a HEAVY Indian accent and told the CIO his name was Bob.... My CIO responded with the same exact accent and said "No its not, what's your real name" It went downhill from there
I know the feeling, believe me. At least this guy's name was Rayning, which sounds like it almost makes sense.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know the feeling, believe me. At least this guy's name was Rayning, which sounds like it almost makes sense.
I once dealt with HP support same basic issues. I called about a plotter (drafting printer) and how it was not taking the paper. After going through multiple suport folks.... I got to a superior who told me that that plotter does not support that paper......which got me to respond with..... you are telling me that the HP plotter that we have..... does not support the HP paper that we bought, that the specs on the printer say it supports...he said yes...and hung up

Not the worst support call I have ever had to deal with in the last 30 years, but it was right up there in the top 10

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We had a Danish neighbor who told people a name that wasn't hers because she got tired of hearing Americans screw up the pronunciation of her real name.