• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I was behind a car the other day and all I could see through the back glass was barely the top of a head. For a brief moment when I first looked, I didn't think anyone was driving.

The car was a late model Chrysler 300. Big car. Little driver.
Do staff have Chauffeurs driving them to staff banquets?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Good night all. The Big Blue Capsule of Antihistamine Dreams is starting to kick in. I'm done posting for now.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good day.

Another bright and sunny one i could get used to this. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures of 38c (100f), i mighy change my mind then.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So accurate...I mean... the afternoon trips to the lingerie shop to surprise your husband when he comes back home..

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So accurate...I mean... the afternoon trips to the lingerie shop to surprise your husband when he comes back home..

I never put much stock in those kinds of stereotypes, although it was funny.

It's an old theme. "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?!"

How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
After they've seen Paree'
How ya gonna keep 'em away from Broadway
Jazzin around and paintin' the town
How ya gonna keep 'em away from harm, that's a mystery
They'll never want to see a rake or plow
And who the deuce can parleyvous a cow?
After they've seen Paree'?

After they've seen Paree'
How ya gonna keep 'em away from Broadway
Jazzin around and paintin' the town
How ya gonna keep 'em away from harm, that's a mystery
Imagine Reuben when he meets his Pa
He'll kiss his cheek and holler "OO-LA-LA!
After they've seen Paree'?

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Good night all. The Big Blue Capsule of Antihistamine Dreams is starting to kick in. I'm done posting for now.

Such sweetness and light - how can we stand it?

Good day.

Another bright and sunny one i could get used to this. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures of 38c (100f), i mighy change my mind then.

To swallow a capsule blue
Enough of the reading and posting
Never have words been so true
In dreams kicking and boasting

Yet again is there a day bright
The virgin would not her mind change
The garments are neither loose nor tight
Such sweetness oft my plans derange

It will be but an afternoon trip
None can stand such a sunny one
Yet there shall be a gentle grip
You never told me what had begun

Returning from a lingerie shop
Eight and thirty is the surprise
Ever sings the Plutonian scop
Oh, the things you cheerfully surmise

Antihistamine does next week kick
Come back home for an accurate wick
None have heard the branches thick

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wildfire sparked by a burning car triples in size in a day. A 42-year-old man is arrested

The man was seen pushing the car in Bidwell Park in Northern California's Butte County, and it burned completely, spreading flames that caused the Park Fire, county prosecutor Mike Ramsey said in a news release. The blaze had burned more than 257 square miles (666 square kilometers) by early Friday near Chico, a city of about 100,000.

Overall, more than 1,500 square miles (more than 4,000 square kilometers) have burned so far this summer in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon alone has over 30 large fires, almost all of them in the central or eastern part of the state.

Climate change is increasing the frequency of wildfires sparked by lightning across the Pacific Northwest and western Canada as the region endures recording-breaking heat, with many triple-digit days and bone-dry conditions. Idaho Power has for the first time instituted a pre-emptive power outage, shutting off electricity to thousands of customers to prevent new fire starts and other power grid issues from wires downed by the high winds, the utility said.

So, he just pushes a burning car into a gully and walks away. It's hard enough to fight fires from natural causes, but fires started by negligent idiots can make a rough fire season even more rough.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Last edited: