• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I want to ask for a moment of
silence for all past losers.
We must respect the lesser
members who have preceded ME.
Sorry, I WIN!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Count me in on that too
coin-1080535_640.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The phlebotomist loved my easily accessed vein just a bit ago. And her skill contributed to an almost painless win.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
consider yourself flipped!

I am now in a maze of twisting little wins, all different. There is no cream.

The phlebotomist loved my easily accessed vein just a bit ago. And her skill contributed to an almost painless win.

Cool and gentle breeze
It was but a little win
There is no cream to freeze
Walking in a maze without sin

Long was she was led to consider
Twisting, twisting in this hollow now
Oh, how the mead has become bitter
Evening passes like a calm cow

The little one gave a coin to flip
Our words are distinct and different
A black olive kissing my bottom lip
Gliding over the maze for enjoyment

Painless and accessible long ago
From the vein does the skill flow

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The electrician showed up on time but he did not realize that the garage door was on a switch so we could turn off the door to stop someone from using it other than us. So he's on to plan B.

Now we're waiting for the arborist.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The electrician showed up on time but he did not realize that the garage door was on a switch so we could turn off the door to stop someone from using it other than us. So he's on to plan B.

Now we're waiting for the arborist.

That reminds me of some TV remote controls which were somehow synced, causing one to inadvertently change the channel on the wrong TV. I'm not sure if it works by some code or if they all use the same frequency. I asked Kenneth what the frequency was, but he wouldn't tell me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That reminds me of some TV remote controls which were somehow synced, causing one to inadvertently change the channel on the wrong TV. I'm not sure if it works by some code or if they all use the same frequency. I asked Kenneth what the frequency was, but he wouldn't tell me.
I had to sync a remote by code so that's true at least some of the time.