• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
il_fullxfull.4028253114_gco1.jpg
I use to make calligraphy signs, and I had a friend that was getting solicitors all the time, no matter what sign he put up they'd ring his bell. He asked me to make him a sign, told me what to put on it. I made the sign he asked for.... and it worked... no more solicitors...

The sign said "Please do not let the children pet or play with the snakes"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Speaking of armpits (and other secondary hair), I can attest to this being true.

Is it normal to lose underarm hair with age?

The state of axillary, pubic, chest, abdominal, limb and eyebrow hair was examined in both sexes, and facial hair in females. Most or all axillary hair was lost in one sixth of the males and half of the females.
This loss was progressive with age.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Speaking of armpits (and other secondary hair), I can attest to this being true.

Is it normal to lose underarm hair with age?

The state of axillary, pubic, chest, abdominal, limb and eyebrow hair was examined in both sexes, and facial hair in females. Most or all axillary hair was lost in one sixth of the males and half of the females.
This loss was progressive with age.

I knew I had to adjust to certain changes as I got older, but I never thought I'd have to contend with bald armpits.