• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I think my REM sleep has changed some kind of way because I hardly ever have any dreams that I can recall.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My father and my grandmother once had a friendly battle over getting the crust..... my grandmother cut of the end of a newly baked loaf (she had baked) of bread...my father cut off the other end..... my grandmother then cut off the top...my father cut off the bottom...... my grandmother then cut off a side...and my father cut off the other side...... so we finally had a loaf of bread with no crust at all...
I'm a crusty sort.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
My father and my grandmother once had a friendly battle over getting the crust..... my grandmother cut of the end of a newly baked loaf (she had baked) of bread...my father cut off the other end..... my grandmother then cut off the top...my father cut off the bottom...... my grandmother then cut off a side...and my father cut off the other side...... so we finally had a loaf of bread with no crust at all...

Should have called @JustGeorge , she likes the middle.

The problem here is that we both like the crust, I figure there's 2 so we have 1 each. Karen figures there's 2 so eats them both :neutral:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight...

Another hot and sticky night and looks likely to stay the same for at least the next 10 days.

So I'm going to try to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow how went the night.

b7c799178b0caf4cf57718dfb62f2d76.jpg