• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just googled it. I'm kinda proud I'd never heard of it. One toke used to mean something completely different here.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Not the target audience I was hoping for
I try to stay out of Target.

Their bathrooms are awfully untidy.

I've got a friend who works there, and told me a guy was so offended by the restrooms he used the Starbuck's they've got inside the door.

There's no bathroom in the Starbucks.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I try to stay out of Target.

Their bathrooms are awfully untidy.

I've got a friend who works there, and told me a guy was so offended by the restrooms he used the Starbuck's they've got inside the door.

There's no bathroom in the Starbucks.

Target has disappeared around here, they either shut them or turned them into kmarts

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Target has disappeared around here, they either shut them or turned them into kmarts
I'd trade a Target for a K-Mart any day.

Our last K-Mart closed perhaps 8ish years ago...

Sam hasn't bought underwear since. Because he buys underwear from K-Mart. And if there's no K-Mart, he can't buy underwear.

It wouldn't be such a big deal that he has threadbare underwear if he didn't do he whole 90's sag...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Sam hasn't bought underwear since. Because he buys underwear from K-Mart. And if there's no K-Mart, he can't buy underwear.

It wouldn't be such a big deal that he has threadbare underwear if he didn't do he whole 90's sag...

Oh dear

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Can't he get the same brand elsewhere?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Can't he get the same brand elsewhere?
I've actually found the exact same set in the exact same patterns for twenty-ish bucks as a pack of six on Amazon.

He says he'll buy them, but he doesn't.

I think there's some illogical piece of him that thinks if he just holds out, someone will open a K-Mart in the Midwest again...