• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
This cat is weird.

If you encounter her outside or in the kids' room, she is extremely affectionate.

Anywhere else, she acts like a bitter enemy.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This cat is weird.

If you encounter her outside or in the kids' room, she is extremely affectionate.

Anywhere else, she acts like a bitter enemy.
My cats are both weird. They want to be around you but neither of them wants to be held. So of course no kisses! But they snuggle up to me at night. Weirdos.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We've had this one 7 years; was born at our old house.

She about choked to death on a piece of cat food as a kitten. Sam gave her CPR, but she was out for a bit. Its suspected there may have been just a tad bit of brain damage from lack of oxygen.

A husband that is useful for something ain't so bad ;-)

It's possible, hows the movement on her back legs. Brain damage in cats often shows up an slight (or severe) discoordination with the back legs.

Kathryn

It's possible, hows the movement on her back legs. Brain damage in cats often shows up an slight (or severe) discoordination with the back legs.
This is truth.

My cats have no brain damage. They are just weird.

Kathryn

I had a crazy cat one time, who had a tail in a hook. I mean that literally - his tail was hook shaped and he was always catching it on things. I am pretty sure he also had some brain damage because one reason he was always catching his tail on things was because his back legs didn't work exactly right.

One time I was rocking and I kept hearing this MEOW, MEOW every time I would rock a certain way. I looked under the rocking chair and this crazy cat had his tail hooked on the chair and every time I would rock that certain way, he would MEOW, which was pretty bizarre. I mean, I think it was hurting him but he would NOT MOVE! Weirdo.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
My cats are both weird. They want to be around you but neither of them wants to be held. So of course no kisses! But they snuggle up to me at night. Weirdos.
I have one that does that.

She's clumsy, but I've never noticed anything too severe.